Wednesday, April 30, 2008

:)

So last night was so amazing in so many different ways. Bradley and I have gotten back together. He's moved to a bigger and better school for football, football practice is starting up again so he hasn't really had enough time to talk to me like i think he should. and me being me i blow him not talking to me out of context and make it in to something that it isn't. well last night Bradley and I had a REAL heart to heart convo. we started talking at 10pm and didn't get off the phone till 4am. We talked about thing we had never talked about before. We talked about our feelings for each other. Things in the past. It was sooo amazing. I KNOW now that he loves me. After the things he said last night and everything I KNOW that with out a doubt he loves me. He poured his heart out to me told me things that I prolly didn't want to know and somethings that he should have told me a long time ago.. but the same goes for me. I'm sure i told him somethings about my past that he didn't want to hear but i also told him somethings that i should have just told him from the get go. Last night was amazing. i don't know any other way of explaining it. :)

buuuut that's all for tonight I'm so tired i can hardly stay awake.

2 comments:

Chick4Christ said...

wow really? thats crazy. i'm happy for you :) just be careful.
keep me updated!

Raven said...

yeah it was crazy but it was sooo amazing. like we opened up on a whole new level. i loved it. :)