Tuesday, April 29, 2008

23 days till my sweet sixteen.
11 days till we go to the BEACH! yay!

I made this video for my daddy to be played at my birthday party this weekend. Without my daddy I wouldn't be who I am. He has been my strength when I was weak, he has ALWAYS been there for me. No matter how bad I had messed up. He always supports me in what I do. I can talk to him about anything and everything. Even though he messed up early in life and hasn't always been with me he is still a big part of my life. I love him so much. I don't know what I would do without him.


ps andrea if you see this please dont say anything to mammonk/pappaw or jmaw/jeanne before this weekend. :) thanks.

2 comments:

Chick4Christ said...

that is so so sweet raven! i love it and watched the whole thing!

Raven said...

thanks. i can't even explain how much my dad means too me i just wish he could see it himself and not have to read lyrics and look at pictures.