Monday, February 25, 2008

Tennesse.

Grayson is more than adorable. He is such a sweet baby. Cute as a button. He's so sweet when he lays in my arms and sleeps. It's amazing. In some ways I feel out of place here in Tennessee. Its not the same as being at Matt and Christi's. At Matt and Christi's I feel as if I can talk about anything and everything but here at Rusty and Andrea's I feel as if I have to watch what I say or do. I miss being close with Rusty like I was before he have kids. Yes I understand everything changes when you had kids but Matt and Rusty are everything to me. I look up to them (more so Matt) in so many ways. I look up to Andrea and Christi too. (more so Christi) I miss being close to Rusty and Andrea. I miss when I lived at Mammonk and Papaw's and Rusty was still in high school. I just miss the old Rusty. The Rusty that cared about me. The Rusty that used to call and talk to me all the time. Now I'm doing good if I get a call on Christmas. I'm glad that I have Matt and Christi I truly don't know what I would do without them. They are amazing. I look up to them in so many ways. I don't think they know how much they mean to me. I love you guys. :)

Kay. Well I have to get some school work done. Thanks for listening. More later. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so precious! Aren't you glad you have your Aunt Christi and Uncle Matt? You know, she was a bridesmaid in my wedding. I just love her.

ALSO - if you want I can help you search what homeschool or social groups are available. Not that it is your whole decision maker, but at least you can have some options! Love you! Cristy

BraggFam said...

Raven
Please know we love you so much. Also, know that they love you so much as well. Our feelings can often times deceive us. Satan wants nothing better than for you to feel insecure and like you don't belong. (I have always "not belonged") I love that about God that He has such a special call on your life that you need only seek after Him full throttle to find out. You being similar to me need not to "belong" because our identy is in Him alone. If I am a fool let me be a fool for Jesus. He desires to fill in the gaps of our insecurities with Him alone and for us to be secure in who we are in Him. He is a joy and you are a joy to be with. I love you girl!!

Stef Swindell said...

Raven...you don't know me but I am friends with Christi and adore her :) So I am sure you loved staying with her, and your right, she is so easy to talk to and I know she loves you!
I love reading your blog, you are so open and that is a great thing...when we are open, that is when God can work in our lives!