Thursday, February 28, 2008

Broken.

Wake up to a sunny day
not a cloud up in the sky,
then it starts to rain
My defenses hit the ground,
And they shatter all around.
So open and exposed.
I found strength in the struggle.
Face to face with my trouble.

When you're broken in a million little pieces and you're tryin but you cant hold on anymore. Every tear falls down for a reason.
Don't you stop believing in your self.
When you're broken.

Little girl don't be so blue,
I know what you're goin through.
Don't let it beat you up.
Heaven knows that getting scars only makes you who you are...
only makes you who you are.
No matter how much your heart is aching, there is beauty in the breaking....
yeeeaaaahhh

When you're broken in a million little pieces and you're tryin but you cant hold on anymore. Every tear falls down for a reason.
Don't you stop believing in yourself.
When you're broken.Bridge

Better days are gonna find you once again every piece will find its place!

When you're broken in a million little pieces and you're tryin but you cant hold on anymore. Every tear falls down for a reason.
don't you stop believin in your self
When you're broken.


Bradley and I broke up today. I don't think I have EVER been this sad before. I have NEVER cried this much. My eyes are blood shot and puffy they burn like crazy. My heart hurts. I just want to curl up and go to sleep. We went to Chuck E. Cheese today. I had fun.. when I wasn't crying. I want to give him a few days and then try and talk to him. Buttttt I'm scared that if I do that he wont want to talk to me or he wont feel the same anymore. I love him I really do. Goodbye has NEVER hurt so bad. I can't even think straight.

......

2 comments:

shanna said...

the best thing about deep pain like this is that it can bring you closer to the heart of God than anything else. I am praying for you precious one!

Christi said...

Hey! I found your site through your aunt Christy. I just wanted to say I experienced a break-up in high school that left me devastated. I truly thought this boy I had dated for over 2 years was the love of my life. Now, many years later, I am married to the True man of my dreams. We have been married for almost 13 years. I totally know what you mean about the hurt though. Just wanted to say that it will get easier day by day. First loves are special:) Hope you get to feeling better. Maybe take a night out with some friends, or have some time for yourself. Sorry for the long comment:)