Sunday, March 2, 2008

Happy?

I talked to Bradley last night. He called me. I love talking to him. Even though he makes me cry my eyes out we have some amazing talks. We talked about what we wanted in life. We talked about us.. and if we thought we should be together right now and we decided no. That we are just going to let it happen. Kinda like how we met. We just HAPPENED to meet and we just HAPPENED to get together. We are going to take it one day at a time. I told him how I was going to take this time to become closer to God. In us braking up I have learned SOOO much. I can't even begin to explain ALL the things I have learned. All though I want to be with him I believe that this is what is best for us now. We're still going to talk. He's not going any where and neither am I. My best friend was over last night when we talked which helped A LOT. When Bradley and I were together she wasn't sure if she liked him or not.. when she talked to him last night she said that she could really tell that he really does love me and that he really does care about me. Having her support helps SOOOO much. It makes it easier in some ways. Hopefully me wanting to become closer to God will also effect Bradley and maybe bring him closer as well.

Well that's all I have time for. Tomorrow we go to see what my mom is having.. I hope it's a girl. :)

Thank you all for you comments and prays. :)

More later. :)

2 comments:

BraggFam said...

Raven I just want you to know I love you and you are so precious to me.(Hint) Good Ideal taking it one day at a time, I pray God will just consume you in such a way that He just reveals to you how to seek Him. (HINT: open your bible and just read ask Him to maybe bring a book to mind whatever, He will not let you down, when you seek Him you will find Him. (I always ask for wisdom and understanding in what He is teaching me and to show me how to apply it. I love you and you know I am always here

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry you are going through this. This is TOUGH! You sound good though. Using this time to grow closer to God is very important. Sometimes the way we get so close to our boyfriends can cause our growth in God to sort of be stunted. God can actually seperate us in order to love us better. You don't worry about your Life. Jesus is looking out for you. Just lift your eyes to Heaven and He will hear you.