Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Highlights from my party.

Photobucket
The Tables.

Photobucket
The Centerpieces.

Photobucket
Kirsten, Racheal, and I.

Photobucket
My Dress.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
All the stuff I got for the Cherokee Children's Home.
Plus A little Over $200 in cash and checks.

Then... the best part.. MY TRUCK!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I have to make weekly payments.. buuut im still glad that i got a truck. it amazing i love it. i love the looks i get from people when im driving it. :)

thats all i have for now. ill put some more up when i get the pictures that everybody took. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute!!! Is (or was) it your 16th birthday?

BraggFam said...

OK jealous, but not so much j=have fun filling that up!!!

Matt however will be jealous. I am excited for you can't wait til our trip this friday!!!

Raven said...

Alyssa - My bday isn't till May 22nd but i had one of my partys this past weekend. :)

Christi - Yea, I get 14 miles a gallon. boooo. buuuut i love my turck it's absolutely amazing. and LOUD. it has no mufflers. :) I love the looks i get from people when im driving that truck.. they look at me like can that really be HER truck. hahhah. i love it. :)

Chick4Christ said...

sweet!!! thats awesome :) your party looked cute! :) and thats cool you got so much stuff!

YOUR TRUCK IS AMAZING! love it!

how many miles per gallon do you get?? lol. that was the first thing i thought was wow, that must be a gas eater! haha. goshes gas is crazy expensive now! and my jeep only gets an avrg of 17 mpg. :( its sucky

Raven said...

wendy - yea it is. it gets 14 miles per gallon. its pretty sucky. buuut i LOVE my truck. its sooo amazing. :)