Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Proverbs 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

I was reading my bible sunday during church and this verse poped out at me. I'm not really sure why it just did. I have put it on my myspace as a daily remember to trust in the Lord. Without him nothing is possible. I need to rely more on the Lord and less on myself. I need to put my whole trust into the Lord and let him write the rest of my story.

4 comments:

shanna said...

I promise if you let Him write the rest of your story you will NOT be disappointed sweet girl! Your mind cannot conceive the wonderful things He has planned for you. And hat verse is one of my very favorites by the way! I am praying for you!

BraggFam said...

I just love it. Hey also go to shanna blog she has been typing out her full testimony, it has been amazing to see how GOd is and has worked in her life. I love oyu

Chick4Christ said...

Hey! I found you on Shannas, I'm the 16 yr old who just lived with them for 8 months. .

Anyways, This is really cool. . some verses we know and hear them all the time but never really take the time to disect and see what they really mean! :)

would love to get to know you!

Wendy

Anonymous said...

That is so good Raven. You know, those verses that God gives you will be like "memory stones" for the rest of your life. THank you for sharing. That really blesses me.