Thursday, June 12, 2008

Confidence is COOL!!

Confidence is knowing our past is forgiven by God and we are in good standing with Him by faith.


Confidence is knowing that God is on our side and, therefore, it doesn't matter who is against us.


Confidence is security in who we are in Christ. Arrogance is self-reliance because of what we have, who we know, or what we have done.


Be confident because of who you are in Christ Jesus. With Him on your side, you can't fail.

I went to the Family Christian Book store the other day and saw a couple of books that I wanted to get. Boy Meets Girl - Jousha Harris. and A teenagers Little Black Book. I started reading my Little Black Book and the first subject is How to be COOL without compermiseing your morals and things. Reading though this book I read these things that I wrote up above. They REALLY stood out to me. When I look at them and read them I know that as long as Im CONFIDENT in WHO I AM IN CHRIST JESUS ALL things possible.

CONFIDENCE IS COOL! Being confident in who you are, what you are, and what you stand for is COOL! :)

a few other things that have poped out to me lately.

- For where your treasure is, there will you heart be also. Luke 12:34
- A merry heart doeth good like medicine: BUT a broken sprirt drieth the bondes. Proverbs 17:22
- Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy, To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory adn majesty, domininon and power, both now and ever. Jude 1:24
- For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. Romans 8:6

2 comments:

deleise said...

It is cool, Raven. It's awesome that you have figured out what most people don't figure out until later in life!

shanna said...

good stuff :)