Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Franklin the Turtle. :)

Today as I was driving down Parkerville I almost ran over a turtle. I had to turn around and get out of the middle of the street, well instead of taking it too the side of the road and leaving it I had to take it somewhere safe. So I put in my moms car, first of all bad idea considering I knew mom wouldn't let me keep it.. but I thought it was worth a try anyway. Lol. So going on about what i was doing with this turtle in the floor board it decided that my moms car was its bathroom.. YUCKKK! it peed in her car.. She wasn't too happy about that one. Well when i got back to the shop annnd told my mom that i had saved a turtle she was like and what do you think you are goinng to do with this. I tried talking her into lettting me keep it. didn't work. so then i came up with this wonderful idea that i would take it to my best friends house, put it in a box with a note that said SAVEEEE ME and leave it on her door step for her to find when she came home from school... my mom didn't think it was such a wonderful idea sooo i had to let him go in the huge pond behind kirstens house.. :)

i feel good that i saved a turtle. :)
i would have soooo put that turtle on her door step if it wouldn't have been for my mom.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Byeee byeee Franklin. :)

4 comments:

Chick4Christ said...

oh how cute :)

but wait a second missy, why were you driving?? you're only 15! lol thats illegal!

Raven said...

Wendy: i have my permit.. and a lady that works with us was riding with me. :) Lol.

Chick4Christ said...

ohhh ahaha. ok! you just said you were driving your moms car, and she wasnt in it.. so iwas like whaaat?! lol

Raven said...

Yeah a lot of times my mom doesn't go with me because she doesn't ever feel like it so i get Amanda to go with me lol. :)